January 30, 2023
- This past weekend at the Provo Recreation Center your Alta Hawks Women’s Swim Team swam their way to the Region 8 Swimming Championship. Lead by Kate Degering, Becca Affleck, Jill Rich, Clara McDonough, and Sofie Anders and their tremendous depth the Hawks outswam the competition to win the Region 8 Swimming Championships. The men followed suit and brought home the men’s team title by out swimming the competition. The men were lead by Isaac Ridge, Josh Smith, Blake Abney, Evan Karajic, Griffin Tasker, and again their outstanding Depth. Both teams won their first title in three years. Congratulations Men’s & Women’s Swim Teams!!!
- Students interested in running, jumping and throwing on the Track and Field team need to attend the parent and athlete meeting on Thursday, February 9 at 7:00 PM in the library. If you are unable to attend or have any questions, please see Coach Becca in room 1134 prior to February 9.
- Attention All Biology students! If you have an DNA model in the media center and would like to keep it, please go to the media center to pick up your model by Friday February 3rd or it will be discarded.
- Do you need art credit? Do you love music? Take our new Concurrent Enrollment class, Music 1010. You will earn Fine Arts credit from SLCC and Alta! No previous music experience required and no performing required!
- Honor Roll Certificate pickup in front of the counseling center during both lunches on Monday Feb 6, and Tuesday Feb 7
- Alta High School Sweethearts 2023 February 4, 2023 8:00 – 10:00 pm Alta High School Commons Single Ticket cost $10 $15 at the door