Alta High School uses Arena Scheduling as a way for students to schedule their own classes. The Skyward Arena Scheduling is only open for students to make changes during August.
- Log into Skyward – www.skyward.canyonsdistrict.org
- Review Graduation Requirements (tab on the left-hand side) to ensure you do not DROP classes that are required for graduation
- Click on Arena Scheduling – select “2022-23”
- Select red tab “View/Print Schedules”. Print your schedule to use as a reference.
- Choose which class you want to drop or move by clicking on that class. IF you DROP a class you risk not being able to reschedule it in another period if those classes are FULL. – A dialogue box will appear to confirm you really want to delete that class
- Close that window
- To ADD classes you can search by either period, subject or teacher last name. Once you select one then press “APPLY FILTER”
- Under options tab select “ADD”. – Below the “FIT” tab will indicate whether it will fit into your schedule or not. If it says “YES” you know it will be a good class to add.
- Return to “View/Print Schedules” to review your schedule. 10. Repeat steps 5 through 9 until satisfied with schedule.